Friday, July 15

Howdy


Hi everyone! I know it has been a very long time, but I guess the phrase "better late then never can apply".

For those who have been wondering about my niece, Mayra, she will be turning two at the end of this month. She never ceases to amaze me when we talk (aka I talk) on the phone.


I stole this picture from my sister-in-laws Facebook page :)

Watching her grow up makes me realize how time passes too quickly. It seems not long ago that I traveled to Texas to see her be blessed. I still think she is the cutest little, almost, two year old in the world but then again I am basis.

Since I have had some time off, I have been able to travel the back roads and enjoy some camping with my friends. And of course a trip wouldn't be complete if I didn't take some pictures so here they are. :)






Here are some pictures that I took in October that I thought might be worth sharing :)






No comments: