Thursday, May 14

Fairview

This past weekend I was given the opportunity to spend time with friends. Immediately after arriving to Wendy's family cabin and smelling the campfire, images of future camp-outs flooded my mind...from then on I have what they have diagnosed at "camping fever"". Although my stay was only a night and a partial morning I was hooked! I can confidently say that I will definitely make time to go out again. Thanks Wendy for providing shelter from the cold and Erika for the tunes and driving capabilities.

On the way back from Fairview we were able to see this extraordinary sight!














1 comment:

Wendy L said...

Yeah! Lindsey, So glad you could come. Sorry there were so many people there and we didn't really have time to chat, but ya know stacking foam pads.. that was quality time right there! Where di you see this at?