Wednesday, May 27

Antsy Does Time

Since I post what I read every time I start a new book I was thinking that some of you might want to know what I thought about the particular reading material. I thought I would give this a try and see what I think (or others) of it.


Antsy Does Time Antsy Does Time by Neal Shusterman


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Fifteen-year-old Anthony Bonano, otherwise known as "Antsy", finds that his friend Gunnar only has a few months to live due to a very unfortunate event involving "Roadkill Raccoon". To support him Antsy creates a document signing over two months of his life that becomes a movement among fellow classmates. Spending more time at Gunnar's, he falls for his older sister, and also notices that things are a little off. This sequel to The Schwa Was Here (which I did not read) will keep you laughing.




View all my reviews.

Possible new post coming soon. :)

No comments: