Sunday, May 31

Journeying in Midway

My camping fever has sprung!!! On memorial day weekend after months of planing Heather and I Journeyed eastward into Midway. I know that this might be hard to believe but most my adventures have not brought me to this beautiful land.

On the second day of our trip we pursued yard sales and picked our future homes

This was Heather's


And Heather pick this barn for me so we could be neighbors...


I thought that it would be drafty and I picked this house. I like it a lot!!



After Heather we took a side tour to the "Snow White" house or so we call it. You be the judge!


Along the way there was a statue...we would like to call him crotch man! ;)


(Heather demonstrating her mad ninja skills!)

Later that day we saddled up to go to Bridal Veil Falls

Although this is a beautiful site we wanted to hike to the top and experience the spring for ourselves. Since the trail was so steep one of us fell...no names have been release to protect in innocent.

The next day we went to Cascade Springs!!


Heather tested the water!

It was cold!

I had a great time and although I wished that the moment could have lasted I knew I had to go back to work. Until next time Midway!!!

1 comment:

Heather Atkinson said...

Just know this, Midway...


"We'll be BACK"