Tuesday, November 24

Cute as a Bug!

For those who are waiting for an update on Myra she seems to be doing well. Since I don't have the opportunity to travel to Texas on a regular basis I have relied on my brother and sister-in-law to fill me in on the details. I have taken the most recent pictures from there Facebook Pages.

Due to some unfortunate circumstances Myra was able to visit me right before I went to Texas. Of course I was more than happy to see her even though she was tried from her travels.



But I made up for it later in the week by going to visit her at home. I quickly discovered how fond she is of her car seat. If it were me I would say it is because of the plush bunnies on the straps. :)





As the days had passed since my last visit, she has tried to bond with Mojo. Or was that the other way around...



Myra dressed up as a frog for Halloween.



She is now three months old and is already rolling around on her own. BTW she is also very fond of her Binky. If you look closely she is trying to keep it from falling away from her mouth.



Overall she seems to be a "happy go lucky" girl and in my eyes as cute as a bug...or maybe I should say a baby duck/goose. :)

2 comments:

Seth, Keri, Con and Finn said...

I seriously can see some similarities to you Lindsay! She is a doll

Heather Atkinson said...

Adorable! But cute as a baby duck/goose? I don't get it. I mean, baby ducks are way cuter than bugs. Is that what you mean? lol! Just ignore me.