Thursday, January 28

The Nerd in Me!!!

As some of you might know I can be quite nerdy with my technology skills. Not that this is a bad thing, but sometimes I feel as though I should trade in the contacts for glasses and invest in a pocket protector. I am sure suspenders have an equal part in that equation. Since I am so nerdy I have to mention the new Apple iPad. Although I invested in my own iTouch I can never resist new technology. Even though I try I still can't get this fancy gadget out of my mind.



This nine inch screen that toggles at every turn and opens apps with a touch of a finger would have almost anyone daydreaming about it. Apples new pad reminds me of a high tech Netbook that everyone will desire to carry around. With Apple teaming up with Amazon it has me questioning how many people will still continue to purchase Amazon Kindles for future use. For those who aren't familiar with the new Amazon Kindle it's a book readers dream. Many books can be purchased and stored digitally with a number of licenses that can be sent to your e-reader or with the free Amazon Kindle App to your iTouch, iPhone, and now the iPad.

Although this seems very inciting there are a few things to consider. With the new iPad you will be charged $30 a month for internet use through AT&T. Not only will you have to pay there isn't a friendly web cam to connect with family and friends. Also another downside for me is that the biggest capacity that it holds is 64GB which is the highest that you can get with and iTouch/iPhone.

As you can see...or maybe not, there are many things to consider with this gadget. Now that I have put in my somewhat two cents you decide!

2 comments:

Heather Atkinson said...

I have suspenders! You can borrow them sometime if you want. 8D

Lindsay said...

Ooooh! I would like that!!