Friday, February 26

Beware of Allergies?

As some might know the UCET conference has started!!! If you don't...well you'll just have to visit www.ucet.org to find out more info. "What does this mean?" you may ask...well I'll tell you. Long grueling hours for board members who promote/support technology in the classroom for one crazy weekend. I am happy to work with these amazing people who also share my love of technology and help support the "inner nerd in me".

While manning my station at the registration desk a message rang over the PA system a warning for any of those allergy suffers to be wary by the vendor area. Most people had thought they were hearing things since the vendor area is a very popular in our conference. I however heard the night before of the future happenings and just had to see for myself.


This I can say is something I don't see at work...



Six month old Roxie, even though she had a broken leg, was eager to go hopping around. Luckily she isn't a fully grown kangroo otherwise she might tower over many people.

No comments: